The fabric featured in “Ombre Picnic” is V and Co. Ombre (MODA fabrics) and uses all 32 ombre colors. The finished quilt is: 68″ x 82″. This PRINTABLE pattern includes step by step instructions with color illustrations, pictures and diagrams. Traditional piecing.
This fun quilt pattern is a great way to use our ombre fabric. Just like all our patterns, we include images on how and where to cut the ombre fabric so that the final product comes out looking just like the cover picture. We also have included the Ombre Picnic Christmas version for free!
- Fat Eighth cut of all 32 colors (image of colors list in image section)
- Background: 3 1/4 yards white
- Backing: 5 1/8 yards
- Binding: 5/8 yard (if not using left overs of fat eighths)
For Christmas quilt:
- 1/2 yard of each of the colors listed:
- Popsicle pink
- Background, backing, and binding same as above
THIS LISTING IS FOR WHOLESALE PURCHASERS ONLY. A minimum quantity of five print copies is required for purchase.