Since I’m all about last minute gifts and preparing for the holidays this year…my 3 minute 3 ingredient mint fudge is a must! a few years ago I gave you this 3 minute fudge…well with the holidays in full swing lets add a little holiday twist to it shall we?
This fudge can go by many names: simple mint fudge, increase your jean size fudge, make your friends fat so you look good fudge…but i went with the “make you wanna make it cause you don’t have time to keep up with the perfect homemaker down the street name”: 3 minute, 3 ingredient mint fudge.
Seriously, it’s so easy that you can whip this bad boy up for neighbor gifts in like well…3 minutes. and have it look like you slaved away for hours when really you made it and then ate some before you brought it over.ready to make some?
1. 14 oz condensed milk
2. one 14 oz package of semi sweet chocolate chips, one package of 10 oz Andes mint baking chips
3. Three tablespoons of butter one
*optional garnish is crush candy cane candy
1. combine in your bowl your chocolate chips and your Andes mint chips
2. add condensed milk, butter, and mix in.
3. microwave for three minutes, stir till smooth.
4. pour into a 9 x 9 pan for thick squares or a 9 x13 pan for thin squares
*to garnish if you’d like get some candy cane looking candy, and crush them
*sprinkle on top, and let cool.
tada! place them on a cookie platter, or in a little bag for neighbor gifts, or just eat them all, i don’t judge.
See you at the Gym on January 1st. 😉